A Blog about Air Force Pilot & Crew Flight Suit Scarves

This blog is a companion to our website http://www.airforcescarves.com.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

HELP WANTED - 7th Air Force, Osan AB, South Korea (late-1980s)

For my scarf identification project, I am needing some very specific assistance for certain places and times. Perhaps you can help?

The original owner of these four scarves is deceased, but served with the 7th AF at Osan AB from 1987 - 1989, and with the 13th AF at Clark AB from 1989 - 1991. 


He was Chief, Tactical Deception, with the 7th AF.  I'm thinking the yellow scarf with the trojan horse would be from that time. 
7th AF Tactical Deception???


Joint Forces Air Component Command

7th Air Force

13th Air Force

Is that correct?  I just want to make sure that being yellow, it isn't from the 13th Air Force at Clark.


Please comment below or contact me at usafscarfcollector@gmail.com.


Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment